Thursday, June 04, 2009

A detail that changes a dress







I was never 100% sure about this dress. I like the neck shape and the colours, but were never sure about the way it fits and the pattern. Originally it had a brown shinny lace to put around the waste, but yesterday I decided to use something I had crochetted some months ago, and for me, it worked much better. Strange how little details can change everything.

The temperature was still hot yesterday. Today we have a cloudy day and things have freshen up a little bit. Gotta search in my closet for something more spring like.

My internet has been having loads of problems, so I may be slow on posting and commenting... I hope this can be solved quickly. It takes me ages to upload anything and even more to try to open a blog page that has many pictures on it.....and just now that I was having so much fun with blogging.....!!


Happy day everybody.

:) wellcome to my room of wonders. If you´re new here, I would appreciate you would read my two first posts.

3 comments:

  1. and the color matched it how fun
    hope your internet probs go away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. would that be you in the pictures?

    If so, you are frightfully pretty.
    I would imagine most dresses would look very nice!

    ReplyDelete