10/12/2010 Plans for the weekend: end tourism assignement, so that I can feel free, go to the cinema or to a show, try Caceres' Wok restaurant, write, take some pictures, be attentive to beautiful details, a little felting, a little cooking, meet a dear friend if possible, dream, plan portuguese classes, breathe, be happy.

12/12/2010

Misty day out, bright day in, after time shared with two of the most wonderful people in my world, yesterday night.

13/12/2010

Golden leaves hang from the trees, warmer temperatures come over for a short while. We breathe in watching the blue sky. I dream of colours, lights and textures, make short term plans in my head, start to salute the renewed freedom. There is beauty in most things, therefore I must be lucky.


14/12/2010

Waking up to another misty day. I practice streching the minutes, making them long lasting, being in the present. This sense of freedom opens my senses, brings in fresh air, pulls me back down to earth, to the realm of sensations. Freshness is all around.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Four weddings and a comunion....