I want to come back to bloging on here. This new year is very promising and as per always there are so many things I dream of doing. I think I will be talking about them on and off, but in clothery I want to go back to what it was created for in the first place: clothes, personal style and variations around it.

I am 4 months pregnant and I have been wondering how to mantain my personal style and be pregnant. The reason why this is relevant to me is because I find pregnancy one of the most beautiful states a woman can go through, and therefore I want to wellcome it the best way and feel beautiful and more importantly, to feel like ''myself''. I have a hard to describe style, but it is something in between hippie, gipsy, folk and vintage, or better saying a combination of aspiring to all those styles at the same time hahahaha.
Or maybe I am just describing the styles that are most appealing to me, and in the end my style is just a combination that comes from my personal taste and my day mood (adding to this the fact that I only buy bargains and I have no problem in wearing things that have nothing to do with the above mentioned style)

Anyway, I a general way I find pregnancy clothes a bit too serious and neutral for my taste. It seems that they are made to make us look pretty and respectable instead of looking as though someone who is celebratring life. My mom bought me some pregnant clothes for christmas, and though they are cute, they are all cream and dark blue, plain or with stripes. I am thinking about ways to jazz them up, making them look maybe a bit more....folk? For me there is so much poetry and romanticism in being pregnant, and I feel so connected to the nature that I can imagine going through it as if I wanted to disappear! That is why I started the year wearing a silver long dress :P A bold option maybe, but everybody commented I looked beautiful and my sister in law said I looked like a mermaid ;)

Pictures to follow!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Four weddings and a comunion....