So I think I am back. The long absence was due to many things, between which the most important is that I am now a proud mum to a gorgeous 2,5 months old little baby. Pregnancy was a time when I needed my space and silence but shortly after the baby was born I felt the need to reconect with the world. So...back to blogging it is. And I want to put things in their places as well. This blog goes back to its original aim, which was to register the particularities of my style, especially when it comes to clothes, although that can be expanded to decoration and anything style related.

It is likely that I will post some baby clothing in here as well from now on, but I will not post pictures of my baby....at least not pictures that show her face. Not that I worry too much about internet privacy and all that jazz, as I tend to think that with so many people on the internet and so many pictures around who would do something really bad using my pictures in particular. But the child's father, aka my hubby, wouldn't like it, so I am left with respecting his wishes hahaha.

Anyway, to start with, I will leave you with some pregnancy pictures. While I was pregnant I felt the strong need to still feel totally identified with my style, which by the way is becoming more and more boho/gypsy/hippie. I also felt that dressing nicely was a way to honour nature who was giving me such a wonderful gift. And so I proudly showed around my ever growing bump using bright colours and confy but yet beautiful clothes. On the other side I keep my tendency to avoid wasting money, therefore I didn't really buy any maternity clothes. My mum bought me a pair of trousers, which was useful, and some tunics, many of which resulted more flattering for someone who is not pregnant. So I wore a lot of afgan trousers, colourful tunics and dresses, most of which, not specifically designed for pregnancy.

Here's a general picture of how it went:


Still in the beggining. Winter is always the time of the year when I feel less pretty, because I need to wear too many layers of clothing. At least I didn't have to cover the huge bump during the cold season, as my baby was born in June! The slippers where not part of the outfit ha!


When I could still wear ''normal'' tops. I bought this one at the market for a ridiculous price, by the way. I think it was 1 euro or something like that... The trousers are a little bit like elf trousers. They might need some apliques though.....




These lack afgan trousers are warm, pratical and confy, though not exactely very flattering.... They were very useful during this last winter, as you can imagine, though. I might thing about applying some embroidery to them, to make them prettier and more special. The tunic was not very exciting and way too big when I got it from my mum, but I adjusted it a little bit and painted those ''fauvistic'' trees on it.

Next post will show a bigger bump under fresher clothes
. I must now go as baby is claming for atention!



:) wellcome to my room of wonders. If you´re new here, I would appreciate you would read my two first posts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Four weddings and a comunion....