Memory: For years, through my adolescence and maybe my childhood, seeing the sunset made me so happy that I wanted to run through a field, run through the beach, through the woods, express my happiness somehow. My heart seemed to explode with happiness, for a short untangible moment.

The hour that followed always seemed sad though, that short period when it's not day anymore, and it's not night yet. The night represented curiosity and later on desperation..although not always. There was also a fascination about nights as well, there has always been.
When I was little, I especially liked being in a car at night, being driven through the streets, watching the lamp lights, looking inside windows, having a short glimpse of somebody else's life. That fascinated me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Four weddings and a comunion....