Because we went to some friend´s house to have lunch, because my friend is such an inspiring woman, in terms of many things, including clothing, and also because they have central heating in the house, I was inspired to at least think twice about what I was wearing and try to compose a bit my outfit. Ok, not a bit effort, one must assume, but at least I put a skirt on! Yaaay...... :P

Anyway, we had a lovely lunch, and ate something I´ve never eaten before. Apparentely it is a french dish, it´s called racklette (or something like that) and it consists of pieces of cheese (different delicious varities) put over a hot plate until melted and eaten with baked potatoes. Really nice.

The lunch did me good. I have been getting slightly depressed over the lack of jobs around here and the uncertainty of our lives, so it was good to get out of the house and socialize a bit. I do miss having more friends around.

Anyway, the last picture is one of the necklace of my next collection, yet to be put on sale on my etsy shop. I like the way they are turning out and I like that I am risking something in my creation process...I am not sure if there will be anyone interested in this sort of necklace though. Any opinions will be wellcome (even if to say the necklace is rubish hehehehe).

:) wellcome to my room of wonders.

Comments

  1. I love your hair !
    and i can also say, i love the lunch you had...yes it's raclette and it's so good...one of my favorite...
    I know.. unemployment is so bad in Spain, i hope things will be better for you soon...
    :-)

    ps : i wonder where you live ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hello sweet girl...do you sip lemonade.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your sweet comment! I love your mixture of grey and red here! One of my favorite color combos!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Four weddings and a comunion....