Hi all!

I´ve been more or less away from this blog, partly because I was so busy with other things (the busiest unemployed in this world, that´s what I call myself), partly because I was away during part of the summer, and then, when winter came....it doesn´t seem so exciting to post about clothes. I love winter clothes, don´t get me wrong. But we live in a place where there´s no central heating and I spend most of my days wraped around so many layers that if I took a picture of myself you´d only see my head coming out of a ball of wool ..... :P

Also, I have been crafting a lot and I finally opened my own online store...yaaaaah!

But yesterday the temperatures was milder, and although I haven´t gotten back my will to think too much about setting up my outfits (I am not an elegant winter dresser...), we went for a ride, and I thought I would share with you some of the shots. And even though my priority on dressing is still, during these months, keeping myself warm, I will try to start posting again, as I have made some good finding in terms of clothes throughout these few months.





:) wellcome to my room of wonders.

Comments

  1. nice photos!
    hehe, I like that you call yourself "the busiest unemployed in this world"... I feel that way too these days!
    I'm going to check out your Etsy shop now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the photos. It looks very pretty there. Good luck surviving winter!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Four weddings and a comunion....